Full Birth Package - $1,700
What it includes:
- 1-2 prenatal appointments - can be virtual or in-person depending on preference or needs
- Assistance with preparing your birth plan, answering questions, and educating on birth
- Available via text or email from date of contract through six weeks postpartum for any questions/concerns
- Education on pain management, relaxation techniques, birth affirmations, and assistance with positioning before/during labor & birth
- Hospital bag prep & tips on what you need/don't need to bring
- On-call for your birth starting 2 weeks prior to your due date
- With you 1-2 hours after delivery to ensure you are settling well & to offer lactation assistance if requested
- 1 postpartum visit (about 2 hours) once settled in to debrief your birth, answer any questions, and provide support or resources/referrals if needed
Postpartum support can vary depending on your needs following your birth. I can help with lactation issues, light housework, running errands or picking up prescriptions, meal prep, assist with meals for other children, newborn care so you can rest, nap, shower (or just get a much-needed break), etc. I also refer out to specialists if there is anything outside of my scope of practice.
Night shifts mainly consist of newborn care so that you can get some sleep. I will bring baby to you if you are nursing (or feed baby by bottle if not), burp, change, soothe, and help baby get rest as well as clean bottles, bottle parts and/or pump parts.
Postpartum Packages Available
*Starting at $40/hour
All packages can be customized to your needs & budget, depending on availability.
*Birth & Postpartum Discount*
If you choose to add on a postpartum package at the time of purchasing your Full Birth Package, you will receive a 15% discount on your postpartum services!
Pregnancy Loss Support
Miscarriage, Stillbirth or Loss*
Losing a pregnancy can be a heartbreaking experience. I am there to help you navigate the emotional and physical aftermath of pregnancy loss and help refer mental health support if requested. I support families dealing with grief and loss due to a variety of reasons.
I provide emotional, physical, and informational support if you are considering, seeking, or undergoing an abortion. This can be a very difficult time, and sensitivity and compassion are of the utmost importance.
*There is no charge for these services
**Sliding scale for abortion support fee
A 1-hour virtual session where I help you prepare your ideal birth plan. This session is geared toward educating you on evidence-based information, possible birth interventions, and providing you with the tools you need to create a birth plan you feel confident about. I answer any questions you have and put together your birth plan to take to your provider.
INTERESTED IN VIRTUAL SUPPORT?